Giotto V Cronometro
The Cronometro V model is offered in two different body styles, both with heat exchanger PID temperature control technology.
Now with digital shot timer allowing the user to better optimise extraction time. Temperature control is optimised through a PID controller drawing on 4 different signal parameters to ensure stability and optimum results in the cup.
An adjustable temperature display allows the user to select individual brewing temperatures for different coffee types and roast styles.
The Giotto and Mozzafiato Cronometro V machines introduce users to the Rocket Espresso movement for better espresso in the home without compromise.
- E61 style chrome plated brass group head is 4.05 kg
- Insulated wrapped boiler with 9mm brass end plates for enhanced thermal performance and stability.
- Lever activation for espresso
- Boiler 1.8 Litre Heat Exchange
- Vibration pump
- Boiler pressure control via PID logic
- 2.9L water reservoir
- 10 amp/ 1200 watts
- Dimensions (w x d x h) mm: 274 x 425 x 360
- Weight: 25.4 kg
- Heat exchange thermosyphon and piston infusion in the E61 group head providing increased thermal retention and precise brewing temperatures
- Cool touch steam arms and hot water outlets – making them easy to clean and work with. Capable of producing large quantities of dry steam resulting in silky, textured milk
- Inclusion of P.I.D allows precise digital control of boiler temperature
- Built-in Shot Timer
In store demonstration available